Tuesday 8 May 2018

My family and friends

I have been told that I inspire  people, I feel very humble when people say that as I look at myself as ju being just very determined !!
I can only do the things I do  because I have a very supportive family and brilliant friends.

This lady has inspired me !!
My mums cousin Denise has just cycled 100k through the night and I found out today she wrote on her just giving page that  I inspired her.. Well she  has inspired me to keep fighting. Not only did she cycle 100k but it was through London and through the night. She popped to see mum today and I went down and the tales of her and 2 friends made me smile. As she put it she is usually watching her husband, who has done marathons for charity .. So proud of our Family..

I will not go on any more, but the family is close and we do a lot together and that is what keeps me strong, because when it looks like I am going to fall, they are all ready to catch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment