Thursday 31 May 2018

MY Birthday and Radio Bristol

Well I was 50 yesterday and I was treated to an indoor sky dive. The family drove me all the way to Basingstoke without telling  me what was going on. they found it funny, I just wondered what they were up too. Sophie put her hands over my eyes and it was a great surprise to see  what we were up too. John, Sophie, Sally, Jack and I all had a go and it was brilliant.. The girls and my mum also wrapped me up 50 presents and decorated the house in 50 stuff.
In the evening we went to the Ivy for a meal which was very good and Sophie made me a Birthday cake.
Today Mo and  I went to radio Bristol and I did an interview about my brain tumour and How I live with it, It was very interesting and I am good at talking !!   it was also to promote Brain Tumour Support.  I also did an interview for their facebook page.
After that I went to help Sally and Jack.. They moved from Cardiff to Bristol today and I was there to help them unpack. Nice to have them close..
A rest tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment