Thursday 14 June 2018

Trying not to be busy !!

I am trying not to be too busy .. But the trouble is if someone say do something I tend to say yes !!
A good session at art, I drew a wood pecker, Aunty pat now comes and it is great to have her there.
I have also been swimming with Cathy in the pool, swimming has felt good this week. A bike ride in the evening with John and another swim in the lake this evening, it was a coached session and it is good to have a refresher on the skills you need for the open water swim, I also love being taught and feel you are never too good for a lesson.  My buzz for open water swimming is coming back. I am now training hard to do Tenby weekend where I  hope to a 1 mile swim and a 45 mile hilly bike, the determination is there, the body has to follow !!!!
Enough about exercise, I have also had  coffee and cake with Jane and Marilyn, which was lovely, gone shopping with Sally and walked with Judith . Next week is quieter, but then they do say life is foe living and that is what I am doing !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment