Monday 23 July 2018

After the highs come the lows

When you have achieved something and you are on a high you can expect a come down and I have had mine. 
Saturday Sophie , Mo and I organised the food and registration for an Open meeting at the sailing , it was lovely to be at the club and do the event but my heart has gone from sailing and the club. Sometimes you move on and have to embrace the new challenges.
Saturday evening we saw the Mamma Mia film, girls night out, it was very good, but the story line was a bit to close to home....
Sunday, back on the bike and all was going well till cramp set in cycling up to Oldbury Church, it hurt and we had to get home. I was alright cycling the flat, but hills, ouch!!. So with Phil's encouragement we cycled though Thornbury, uphill , along the A38, the start was up and then glad to me home.... Back at home Sophie and  cut all 3 dogs..just to cool them all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment