Monday 30 July 2018

Cancer hurts the people aroind you.

Living with this cancer is not that easy, but it is easier to smile than be miserable, but knowing that the people around you are hurting and finding the cancer hard to deal with somehow makes me feel guilty for having it. I know that there is nothing I can you do about to to stay positive and fight , which is what I am doing. I am very lucky I have such a good family and some very good friends that  I see regularly.
The weekend was good, Friday evening a BBQ because Jacks parents were over, it was lovely to see them. Cycle ride with John in the rain and wind on Saturday followed by a local flower show , which I had entered some home cooking, did not win a thing the standard was very high. I do like seeing the veg on show... Sunday was spent doing house work.

No comments:

Post a Comment