Tuesday 28 August 2018

life in the fast lane

I  wish.... I am very slowly  coming to terms with the fact that life will never be  the  same again.  Not feeling my legs properly is the hardest thin, one side is better than the other. I am now able to dress on my own, slow but sure, bending is easer and the strong pain have gone . Just simple tings like putting on your pants can be challenging !!! The Radio is making me feel like  really rubbish and I felt sick with it. today  .I really miss the fact the one  me thing that kept  sane as gone and  I could cry at for that.. I will fight. tri are not allowed to be talked about in the house for now, just a bit raw.  I am now at the stage pottering in the house is back . I do feel very  anti social , but I need to come to accept the changes . I am getting there. Talking to Kate and Hazel today have really helped today and I will  now join a McMillian support group when  I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment