Sunday 2 September 2018

tring hard

Ok. \I do admit I can be bad tempered at not being able to do what I want.  I am trying hard not to t be and I am pushing the walking every day and hopefully If the back is not to sore I will swim this week. As  for life it feels like going  back  many stages and yes I do feel scared about the future and what the future hold, but  I  will cope . I will  not hide, but my own company is still good as I do need thinking time.  I have Kate this week, which will help and there are other things I want to do to help myself, but only I can sort thing out. the family are great.

great day today, saw Denise with her dog, it was great, Benji  played so well with him. Sarah also cooked a fantastic Sunday Roast, so a good good day all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment