Wednesday 12 September 2018

Real Anger

 To be  honest I have never really felt anger like I did yesterday about the  cancer, but yesterday I  I felt anger , just a build up at everything , which resulted in me leaving art after an 1 hour,(not angry at Art, just life ) having a upset stomach , feeling tearful and going to bed. John could nothing right in my head and the word was a crap place.  I hate this cancer , the way it makes me feel. the effects it has the family, my limited ability lack of wanting to eat as I have a sore throat from radio, the thought of chemo and everything that goes with . I have said it all.  I just  hope the chemo works , although they have said it works  a lot less second time round.
I have never said why me, and that still stands, I would rather it was me than the girls or someone younger. Cancer is cruel and this one hurt , plus I the concertation of a sparrow.

So I said it all and yes I feel better today, hence being able to blog, but lazy I am . I am still not dressed, but I will be  soon. I also intend to back a cake. 
Elaine popped in and I had a good chat with her and was open and so  did Julie , it was good to say things as they are.  I also was dresses by 11, still very lazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment