Monday 24 September 2018

Weymouth

we have been to Weymouth  for an 1/2 Ironman Event, which is 1.2 mile swim. 56 mile bike. , half marathon. Sally was doing it all, but after 3 puncture heavy. rain, very windy she gave the bike up at 52 miles and some kind people gave her a lift to transition. She was safe !!!!!! and I am so proud of her termination to do these events.
John, Jack and I  were mean rely, but due to back still being sore, swimming is proving hard. I am walking, determined, but things are not easy. So John did the swim and the bike and Jack ran the half Marathon, So proud of them both.
Sophie and I did have a very good weekend. The house we stayed in was close to the event, so we did not get wet and watched only what we wanted. John finishing the bike and Jack on the run. The swim started at 7. . I was  in bed....
I must say it was brilliant family time and that is so important to me at the moment ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment