Monday 17 September 2018

Straford and Sailing Club

We went to visit Phil and Sarah in Stratford  upon Avon on  Saturday , Phil  and Sarah both work there during the week, it was  brilliant visit and good to see where Shakespeare livid and you are right I am not really into shakes spear but I did love history at school  and it was my favourite subject, I liked my teacher Miss Stace.
Sunday, we went to the sailing club to visit everyone, I have not been down scene I have been ill, so it  time to be social.   I did enjoy it and I do love the feeling of being down there.

Moods are a lot better but really struggling with the exercise being taken away. but saying that walked 2 very slow miles with Celia and a 12 length swim with John. Very hard and it left me very tired..  Walking tom with Celia as Sophie  and John are training with the tri club and YES, Sophie loves running and has joined the tri club and I am very PROUD.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment