Thursday 7 February 2019

Still here but meeting more celebrities

The hospice has been managing to sort out my pain which is good and we had everything sorted out for me to go home on Monday. It took a while to sort out everything since we needed to find a new care company, but eventually that was sorted out and i met them here as well as them going to check that everything was ok at home. It was so last Friday everything was in place.
But over the weekend i felt worse. I became a lot more tired and started sleeping most of the day and needed more help eating and drinking. So i am still here enjoying the hospitality at St Peters Hospice.

Whilst it would be nice to be home i feel much safer here and when i need help with the pain it gets sorted out straight away.
Anyway on to the celebrities. Today was the launch of the Hospice Ready Steady Bake and Briony from Great British Bake Off came in today to judge the cake entries here and came in to my room as well.

This afternoon I've been eating lots of cake but still managed to eat a good tea as well. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to meeting Noel Edmonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment