Thursday 13 April 2017

a very honest blog

they say blogs should be honest, so here goes.
I am at rock bottom emotionally and feeling sick. Today I screamed the house down and cried and cried.  I phoned Kate the councellor and the girls phoned John because they were worried, Cancer is so rubbibish and I an not sure where and what to do with myself, one half wants to give up, the other does not want to die and is scacred of  dying and leaving people, but living like this is horrible, I have lost so much and today feel like crying and crying,

1 comment:

  1. Alzheimer's is a very common disease of the brain. This disease cause memory loss, difficulty in thinking, changing behavior. This disease has no cure. But you can control this disease by treatment. Alzheimer's treatment

    ReplyDelete