Sunday 23 April 2017

Mentally bettter

Mental illness is so understated , but last month I had a mental meltdown , I did not want to see anyone, be near anyone or talk to anyone, it was easier to go to bed and stare out of the window or sleep. I cried a lot and wanted to cry, not sure why. I was in a dark place. I miss Teddy so much, it still hurts, 15 years of fun and a lot of time spent with him.  But that is not the only reason I was depressed, worrying about palette  levels and the whole tumour thing had hit me too. But I have been punching hard and I am coming out of the box.
Today I feel very sick and wobbly, good old chemo, but my spirits are.  Today I have watched the London Mararthon , seen Elaine and Mum has popped in.
Sophie went to cook a roast, but we burnt the veg, so beetroot instead (it is good for you).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie's Brain Tumour Journey Team,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Julie's Brain Tumour Journey has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Brain Cancer Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/brain_cancer_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Brain Cancer Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete