Sunday 14 May 2017

A chat

today I walked Bertie at the sailing club with Sarah and Sophie. We ended up staying a while as there was loads of people to chat to.. such hard work!!!!.  while chatting to a member who's wife had a cancer made me realise I might need to talk to other people. he said people do not know what to say to you, so to anyone reading the blog that is unsure. here is my guide.
If you took the mikey out of me before, carry on, I will give as good as I get!
Ask me how I am, but do not let me wallow in self pity.
Laugh with me, I am living!!
But if I am on a bad patch help me get out of it, although I may push you away, don't give up on me..
I am trying my best, but unsure how you do live with cancer, I am not brave, but doing the best I can.
Just glad there are people around to pull me up when it is needed..

Back to today. we backed cakes and Mike and Lily(john's parents) came for tea and cake , always good to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment