Wednesday 31 May 2017

Being Open

They say it is harder to be open than not so I thought I write my thoughts down this evening.

It was my Birthday yesterday, I found this very hard to celebrate, thinking is this my last , or the other train of though was I have got this far.
I do find it hard living with this illness at times, knowing that some things you do, it may be the last time. I not an half empty person  and I am determined to live my life to the full, but I do try hard to stay positive and upbeat . I want people remember me as a smiling person , not a full of gloom person. I am also determined  not to sink into depression again.

today has been good, although things did not go to plan. Missed the bus as waiting on the right stop, but pulled into another bay, watched it go past !!My fault for chatting to Cathy.
Walked with Mum and Celia later, good walk. chilling now.

out with Celia tomorrow and a hair cut at the Salon, when I say hair cut, shaping the hair around the bald patch..

No comments:

Post a Comment