Saturday 20 May 2017

Sailing Club

There was an event at the club today, where other boat from different clubs come to the club to sail.  Sophie and I had were in charge of the food. Alongside Sue we served about 50 bacon sandwiches,  it was very busy. we also done food after, alongside free tea and cake. Thank you to everyone that helped me as at times my head did feel fuzzy, but this is what I love doing and when I  am there it make me feel good as a person. Phil was also there doing results and John also helped with the event, but so many people helped at the event ,it was great. Also plenty of club members made cakes, so thank you !!  John and Sally also came 6th in the racing which was brilliant.
So I am now tired this evening and Sue I am resting now, in bed with a book and laptop and all I am doing tom is hopefully watching Sally and Liz start there 85k Bike ride. fingers crossed I do not feel to sick, but I have Mo sickness watch at hand.

if at parts this blog reads wrong I will blame it on being tired and chemo head as I have read through it twice and still finding errors  .....

No comments:

Post a Comment