Monday 12 June 2017

The hospital

I went to the hospital today to see if I could have the next round of chemo. I saw Mr Herbert which as laid a ghost to rest , as when I realised it was him, I panicked a bit, thinking bead news, but all was ok. I told him I was not tired from the chemo, but from a 26 mile walk, he smiled. He said at least I was living !! I start the next lot of chemo on Thursday.  I also got the next lot of chemo delayed so I could do my open water swim, telling him I was doing it with someone!!
I only allowed in the sea a week before and I am not allowed in a lake !!But happy with that I can do the swim..

1 comment:

  1. Looking for the Best Female Homeopathy Doctor in Vijay Nagar Indore, Come and visit Dr Shalini Tiwari or Call 9977990928 & Ask Consultation homeopathy doctor in indore

    ReplyDelete