Sunday 2 July 2017

A Party

Last night I  threw a party for family and close friends, also friends I had not seen in years.
It was great, the friends I had not seen in a long time  have not changed. It was also a bit of a fun raiser  and we are still checking figures as many people have made donations!. it was a great night and I really enjoyed  my self. 

Today we took our visitors to the sailing club, they went out with Mo and Shaun on the cruiser.
John also took some people out, it was great and because Julie was doing pasta bake we ended up eating there too. Great day out.

Also I want to say well done to Helen from the sports centre who ran 100k for Macmillan.
It is such an amazing thing to and the training must have been hard.


1 comment:

  1. Glad to know about your party. Last month, hired a reputed caterer for preparing food of my weekend party which was arranged at one of the amazing venues in Chicago. They did an excellent job in preparing the best food for this event.

    ReplyDelete