Sunday 5 November 2017

Fun weekend

Friday at swimming I felt the old Julie come back, I was able to keep up with Cathy, I told Richard to go in the fastest lane as his swimming has now got too good for us and we are not slow !!
Saturday Sally and Jack came over with Benj , a visit to Thornbury with both  dogs was fun, they got loads of attention, in the afternoon we had friends over to see Benji  and then Mum and dad came for tea and we also had some small fireworks  designed for small children, they were perfect . We also had sparklers and I love writing my name in the sky with them!! Then off to a small Party with Friends from the Sailing club which was good fun, plenty of laughs.
Sunday Sophie, John Celia and I went on a 12 mile bike ride, Sophie is learning how to ride her road bike and only forgot the brakes once, when she went into me ! She is doing so well. it was also a great bike ride, so much nature to see.
Off with Annie on another bike ride tomorrow, making the most of feeling good :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment