Tuesday 14 November 2017

I am struggling

It has been a year and I will not lie I am struggling this week. The average person lives 12 -14 months with this cancer !!!

Living with not knowing that you will be alive to go on holiday next year is a hard, but I  am planning to go away. Mentally I am strong, but this cancer even tests that to the max. When I feel like this I feel anti social and I have to push myself hard to go out.

But this is just a faze and I tell myself to get on with it.

I have a lovely week this week, Sarah(Friend) is coming up to TSC dinner and dance name place tomorrow and having my hair cut. I also have the usual swimming  and art to go to.

Well I must get on, writing it down, seems to make things better. Off to art with dad now.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,I am nearly at the end of full time work to cover my staff for holidays.If you have a Tuesday morning or afternoon free in December to meet let me know.
    Well done you for going through this year and seeing and doing so much.Have a great time at your dinner dance,hope it’s as good as the one earlier this year!

    ReplyDelete