Thursday 2 November 2017

Everything happens for a reason.

I believe everything happens for a reason, it may not be clear at the time , but it will become clear.
I receive letters from Kathy in America which I enjoy reading, one day I was feeling down and in her letter was a star shaped stone with Hope on, I held it tight and it gave me hope. I also carry a small guardian angel in my hang bag and a unicorn as they give me hope too.
Also since I have been ill  John has got fit, Sophie has become more independent and Sally is following her dreams. It has also made me realize the importance of having my dog Bertie(sat by me now)
I have also been given a book by Aunty Jenny called " 90 min in Heaven" the book not only talks about his time in heaven, it also talks about surviving the car crash and the road to recovering and how he reacted to people and how people treated him, I may  not have been in a car crash but I can relate to his feeling and emotions about ill. Sorry going on a bit , but the book has given me hope and made me more determined to try and help others and not let cancer be a forbidden word.

As for this week, Art was brilliant fun my style of art is very different to dads, he likes building, I find them boring. I realised that I like flowers and slightly odd art, a bit abstract. On Tuesday I painted an oversize rose with a small man watering it. Weird, but I loved doing it.
A very busy Wednesday. Swimming as usual with Cathy and John, Counselling with Kate(everyone needs a Kate) a walk with Elaine and a meal out with John family on Wednesday .
 Today a visit to Cardiff which was great.  Sally and Jacks dog Benji is great

No comments:

Post a Comment