Sunday 29 October 2017

A puppy arrrives

This week has been busy with the usual swimming with Cathy and Richard came on Friday which was great, food shopping with Mo which I do enjoy doing and a 13 mile bike ride today with Phil and John , did a big hill today and felt very pleased at the top. I hope to do a longish bike ride next year if the cancer allows me !

Sally and I went to look at a cockapoo in the countryside of Wales on Wednesday, 3 hours later  after we had a good chat, we were making sure she was ok and visa versa we are bringing him home. He is called Benji, black and white and lovely. We met both the mum and dad and they were good natured I know Sally and Jack will be the best owners out, as Sally has said she has never been without a  dog and I know from the past year the feel good factor of having a dog with you, |I would be lost without Bertie(he is sat next to me now)

No comments:

Post a Comment