Sunday 8 October 2017

Venice

John and I are in Venice with Shaun and Mo. We have done so much. We are staying 5 min walk from St Mark Square , so very central. Yesterday we walked around a lot of Venice exploring and going into bag shops !! Today we went by boat to Murano where they do all the glass. We also  had Jackie and Dave with us, there cruise ship happened to be in Venice today. We also visited Burano where they made lace, both fantastic places to visit. The sun was out and with good company what more could you ask for !!  The day finished with drinking Prosecco In St Marks square listening to s 5 piece band playing The  Sound of Music, Clare (My sister who died years ago in a riding accident )
and I used to sing together, The song I am sixteen going on seventeen  was our favourite, she was the  female and I was the male. Such good memories.  What more can a girl want. Another good day planned tomorrow so I will  blog again. I have also been in loads wonderful churches and ate plenty of good food.


No comments:

Post a Comment