Sunday 22 October 2017

Busy, but I do get tired.

A lovely weekend, doing jobs with Sophie on Saturday, which included buying a bird bath and going to the cake decorating shop. To finish the day a evening with Strictly .
Sunday Phil and I went on  bike ride to the sailing club via Old down, didn't plan it to well as though I managed to do a route without hills, then when we were cycling down one , realized we have to back up one, opps !! but it was ok, easier with clip ons. Phil is very good cycling buddy as we are about the same speed. 
We met John and the club ( did not cycle back )and Sophie and Sarah drove down, really missing walking Bertie, he is fed up too. Sophie and I also spend most of the afternoon giving her room a good sort out . Off to Mum and dads for a roast dinner. Never refuse a roast dinner
O yes the bit about getting tired, I just feel more tired after doing thing than I used

No comments:

Post a Comment