Sunday 15 October 2017

walking, cycling, swimming and a spa afternoon to finish off

First Mo and I were back to our usual food shopping Friday, keeping the diet healthy. In the evening we went to see Crazy for You at the hippodrome, it was excellent, singing, dancing and so very good songs..
Saturday  morning Sophie and I went for a cockapoo group walk at Aston Court, where we met up with 40 other cockerpoo's and their owners, manic it was, but brilliant fun !!  In the afternoon John and I went on a cycle ride with my new clip on's.
Sunday morning John and I went to Cromhall Quarry for a swim as I have not swam there, I only did one lap and I really enjoyed it.
Sally, Mum, Sophie and I went to the Bristolian for lunch ( very good)then went  for a spa treatment. We went to the Ballantine Spa which was ok, the pool was lovely and so was the hot tub. Sally and I then went for our massage which was  late, then we went into a room and got ready , only to be asked to be moved as they wanted it for a couple, having the girl said my cancer was not a problem , another girl came in and questioned my cancer and should I have a massage, having discussed it I finally got a massage ( hooray) and the girl  did a very good job. Sophie went in after me and we waited with mum to go in. We waited a while and then asked when she would go in, they had forgotten her!! She did get her massage and it was good !!A lovely afternoon with the girls, best memories!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment