Wednesday 11 October 2017

Back from Venice

The last day of Venice we visited the Palace and the  cathedral that I can not remember the name of in St Marks square. Both were amazing . First the palace which was very interesting, the prison part  I found more interesting, the conditions they lived in was horrible. The Cathedral  was just brilliant and even I felt lost for words(That does  not happen that much). a lovely meal and a final visit to St Mark square.
The taxi  ( speedboat) took us to the airport in the morning, The journey was quick and it felt like we were in a James Bond movie!!  I  did look for James Bond !!!!
I had a ball in Venice, Mo and I  did a good job not loosing John and Shaun, we did look around once and could not see them, but they found us. We were known for popping into handbag shops!!
When we got home Sally surprised us with a roast dinner with mum and dad coming up too. I was so hungry and the meal was good.

Back home and a walk with Heather, a visit from Elaine. Dad also took me to my flu jab via the coffee shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment