Tuesday 3 October 2017

something shared..

I though I would let you know something about cancer, it makes you do the weirdest things. I can not being to hope that I will be one of the lucky ones to make 2 years, I can not believe I will have made it to a year at the beginning of November . In moments of madness I have done some things like clearing out my wardrobe (thinking I might not need the cloth again)so now I am going away I really do not have any nice cloths, I have refused to buy cloths all summer, hence more shopping with mum and Sarah on Monday. I have had the family telling me what to wear on holiday.  I have also cleared out all the cupboards and I have got a little addicted  to looking for things to get rid off..

For me I do find living with cancer hard, planning family holidays for next year is proving hard for me. we are booking them, but I know there is a chance I will not be on them.  I think I am ready to talk to there people with terminal cancer and how they are coping. Kate tomorrow  and a hair cut, I need both !!

1 comment:

  1. I understand how hard it is to look ahead Julie.After having my cancer op I felt if I even mentioned a few months ahead it would be tempting fate!
    When we think clearly it is daft to think booking a holiday will cause something bad to happen but it is easier said than done.
    I think it is good to have things to look forward to but you are certainly not wasting your life at the moment.
    You may not feel like it but you are an amazing example of how to just get on with things!
    Have a lovely holiday and enjoy shopping!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete