Sunday 1 October 2017

I have clip on for my bike

My bug is going, 2 lots of anti biotic and plenty of rest I am winning.
Yesterday I walked Bertie with his best mate Poppy, then in the afternoon I picked up my clip on for my bike. I am now the proud owner of mountain bike shoes.I only got them because Sally and John nagged me a lot!!!! The peddles were changed at the shop and this nice man gave me a lesson on my bike on a trainer in the shop. Feeling confident  and brave went on the road at home and today with Phil I cycled to mum's. Following my cousin Denise ( she is doing 64 miles for women v  cancer) example I hope to do more on the bike, so I have to fight this cancer really hard now so I can be fit enough to do a bike ride.    I also want to get Sophie on the bike as I have given her my old road bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment