Wednesday 4 April 2018

A bit of a dip

I went to Kates today for counselling . She is great and after we chatted she said I was having a bit of dip in my mood,  not really sure why, I think maybe it is because the lady I was in hospital with as died, she was in the next bed to me. she was lovely and we e mailed each other. Also doing everything for the bike ride and talking about brain tumours  and putting myself in the limelight I have found very hard. I do want to  let the world know about the effects about brain cancer, but after the bike ride I think I will be quieter !!!!!!

I went swimming, well it was more like chatting as I only went to see Cathy. Alison was there too.
I am still itching  a bit after, but with the amount of drugs still in my body it is not surprising.
I am not doing much exercise this week as we have the Tour de Bristol on Saturday. Very nervous about the event !!

No comments:

Post a Comment