Sunday 1 April 2018

Easter

can not believe I am still here, I keep saying that but that is how I feel. I know that other people that had brain tumours the same as me are not longer with us , but I say to myself my job on this planet is not done yet. Do not know why I said that but it what I am thinking!!

Easter Sunday has been good. A 23 mile bike ride with some good hills, John took me up one and I was not that polite to John going up as it as it was very hard and there were easier routes to get to where we wanted !!! But we did and I was nice to him in the end. We cycled over the bridge and it was fantastic views . Super  fit Sally cycled 40 miles with keen cyclist  Gavin and Richard. The whole family doing sport does encourage me , but I will never be at their level.
Sarah then cooked a fantastic Sunday roast and Phil did a very tasty sugar free sticky toffee pudding..
Relaxing now watching Country File .

No comments:

Post a Comment