Sunday 29 April 2018

Theatre, Cycling and Watching Sally

I have been busy!!!  We went to see the Band at the Hippodrome on Friday evening, it was a show produced by Take That and it was brilliant, the story was funny and I knew all the Take That songs.
We booked the tickets in November and I am so glad a made it to see such a brilliant show!!
Saturday 6 of us cycled some of the bike route in Wales, very hilly, but good fun. I am getting better at hills! I also know what it feels like for your chain to come off!,  the bike stops dead and your brother  nearly goes into the back of you !
Sunday saw Sally run a Marathon in Newport, she took just under 5 hours. I am so proud of her. She had great support as mum, dad, Phil, Sarah, Richard , Katie and Sam.  Jack was a very good bag carrier and Sophie ran a few yards with her to keep her going. John also provides a very good chauffeuring service.
I am now in bed , shattered..

The next few weeks are going to be very busy as the Bike ride now has a waiting list and I have a tri and a 10 mile walk before it. But as they say life is for living!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment