Saturday 12 November 2016

The start of the next fight


Sleeping was even harder than the other nights, so many thought going through your mind and not sure how to  process them, dreamt of Liz from the tri club last night not wanting to do something. Weird. Then my thoughts turned to if I was strong enough to fight this and if I was ready and if I could. The answer has to be yes, I also asked why me, but why anyone. I am scared , but may be not of dying, but the process of getting there if that sounds weird. How will I know  when to fight and when enough is enough.  I feel  tearful and sad, but I know the time I have left will have to be the best party out.

As the staples were removed from my head yesterday I have had my first hair wash since the operation which feels a lot better.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment