Saturday 5 August 2017

a cheer for living

This week has been good, although I did not feel well enough to swim or walk, but I have had fun.
A few hours in Chepstow, shopping at the mail and going out with Sophie and Sally.
Tomorrow I am going to go for a bike ride and back to walking on Monday. I am also trying to get 2 swims in. I read a book Chris gave me called Swimming with Smiles, brilliant, the story's in there would make anyone want to swim, there was a lot of people who have swam the channel either relay or solo, lets just say I would not want to do it, but I do admire them !!!!    But some stories were just about people loving swimming and that is where I come in, I love the feeling of being in the water and I epically love being outdoor swimming in the sea, freedom and feeling of being at one with nature.  At counselling this week we chatted about how tired I got after sport and getting the balance right, which is hard as my does get very tired, but my love of sport is so great I think it is worth it and the buzz I get when I compete (aim to Finish) and an event is great.  I am also lucky enough to do my sports and events with some great people who always believe in me ...... I also get to chat a lot... but not all the time, can not chat while swimming ..have tried !!!

Forgot to say took a gamble and took the watch off on Friday and I did not feel sick, I told Mo it was mind over matter..it worked !!

No comments:

Post a Comment