Wednesday 16 August 2017

Sailing and going away


Yesterday I went on Sarah's cruiser with John, Alan and Fergus . Great sail to the other side of the river, had lunch on the boat then back. Windy  and Choppy, I felt alright. Proud of myself till I got home and my head felt like I was still sailing, this carried on till the next day!!!  Still spinning now... I like the thought of big boat sailing, but it really does not like me, best  stick  dingy sailing, closer to the water !!!
So today I did not a lot . . Just lunch with Megan and Sera which was lovely.

Dublin on |Friday, so might not blog at weekend. Sally is doing her half Iron man event which she trained very hard for. Sarah and Phil are also coming , so is Sally's Friends Katie and Sam.  So she will have plenty of people to cheer her on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment