Wednesday 23 August 2017

How I feel

The aim of this blog was not only for me to write and get my feeling on paper, but to give everyone on insight to how it feels to have cancer.
Today I feel unsettled, the chemo is finished and I am not sure what is next, I guess it is a waiting game to see  when the cancer returns and that nobody knows. I feel ok, tired at times and I do not look like that I am ill and sometimes I can convince myself that I am not ill, but I know I am.. I am trying very hard to stay upbeat and not letting negative thought appear.  I have Kate the counsellor today and I am sure we can put the world to rights there. She is amazing..  On  a lighter note I do make Mo laugh I will now plan to do things in October !!. I find it hard to forward think..

Tenby on Saturday as John and Sally are sailing for the week. RS200 Nationals (Dingy we have) I did the week once and it was way to competitive for me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment