Wednesday 9 August 2017

Cardiff and Castle Coombe

Well, I am living. I have been out every day and it is great. Still feeling sick at time from the chemo. Had to do only a short walk on Monday due to chemo legs
 and feeling sick, but I can put up with that.
Fantastic lunch with mum and dad at Ronnie in Thornbury on Tuesday lunch time.
Today Mum and I caught the train to Cardiff to visit Sally and we went in the international Pool there, it was great, I wore my wild happy swimming hat with pride(Chris gave it to me) it has a big smiley face on it !!. Not allowed to lake swim yet, but this was close.
In the Evening Sally, John, Richard and Gavin, plus 9 others from the tri club  went to Castle Coombe for a bike time trail, it was so interesting.
My days are full but I am enjoying life, I am trying hard to live and sometime forget that I even have this horrible cancer, at times it is easy , other times it is hard !!  But do you what family life feels normal and that the way it should be. At the moment Sophie is feeding Bertie Crunchy Nut cereal too wind Sally  and I up !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment