Tuesday 19 December 2017

Cardiff with Sally and kate today.

What does a girl need when she is down, a day with her daughter. Bertie and  I caught the train over to see Sally. We took Bertie and Benji for a walk, then went Christmas  shopping. The day was great fun and I loved catching the train, Bertie was very good, we chatted to a lovely couple on the way  there and a nice young man on the way back.
Today I saw Janet for a catch up, then I saw Kate for my usual counselling, it has done me the world of good!!!  I came back and had a really good walk with Heather and Poppy. Some walks are better than others and this one was good..
Tomorrow is really busy  as seeing Emma, Hair cut, then seeing Megan and to finish the day I am cooking Roast Lamb for John's parents, all good fun  !!

I do believe this cancer has made me stronger, I will get my down days, but I know I have such inner strength I will  get through them . Also when things get too much I see Kate !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment