Sunday 31 December 2017

Happy New year

Well I am in Cornwall with Phil, Sarah., Sophie ,John , Oscar, Bertie and Benji.  It is lovely. We  are staying a 2 min walk away from the beach. Benji has taken a couple of swim!  Both  Bertie and Benji love the water, so they have been in the sea a lot, Benji following Bertie into the water. We h
ave visited Port Isaac, Wadbridge and Padstow. The evening have been spent playing games and doing a jigsaw, it is very relaxing. We are just about to play scrabble, which we have played every night, hopefully my spelling will get much better. The bottle of champagne is in the fridge and I have already had 1 glass!!
If the weather is right tomorrow Phil, John and I taking part in the Newquay sea dip, so fingers crossed this goes ahead.

All it leaves me to  say is  Happy New year.
I will tackle the New year with the same determination as I last year.




I have already entered a 2 mile swim, 45 mile bike and a 3 mile run in Tenby(it is very hilly)

next July. I also want to see Sally do her Ironman event in Sweden!!..   I also want to go on Holiday with Mo and Shaun somewhere. I have a life to live and I will live it. My only New years resolution is to Stay positive and Happy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment