Sunday 3 December 2017

I am living

Saturday I went to the Good Food Show with Sally, Sophie, mum and Sarah in Birmingham. The day was very tiring but great fun. We saw Mary Berry cook duck in the main arena and the girls got there books signed by her.  We tried load of lovely food and tasted the odd bit of alcohol
 .
Today a group of us went to a Santa Run in Brean and ran either 5K or  10K. It was brilliant. I did the canine cross with Bertie, who was so good and is better at the sport  than me. I ran with Katie and it was very hilly. Such good fun. Adrian did his first canine cross with Noo noo and came 4th !!!
Tim came 3rd in the 5K  and John, Lucinda, Andrew and Phil just really enjoyed the event, as for Katie and I we were 2nd to last in the Canine 5K, but  we took in the views, we  looked over at Weston and Clevedon  piers.
After the race Anna and I got chips, along the  very tasty picnic Anna had bought, which included bubbly. Mum bought the  Tea and we needed that as it was cold. Such a lovely time , memories are made of this !!


More weekends like this please !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment