Saturday 23 December 2017

Early Christmas with John Parents

I cooked Roast Lamb on Wednesday for Johns parents, the evening was very relaxing and I managed to cook the lamb ok.  I love cooking and I know they both appreciate  an early Christmas here. last year I was too ill too do much , so it feels even better.
Sophie had Friday off and I went for an eye test, did not bother before as I thought I would not make 2018 and seeing I am still here I had my eyes tested and I have also booked to get my asthma checked.
Today I went cycling with Celia , 15 miles and very enjoyable .  This afternoon Mo and Shaun came for a Coffee, ,might have to plan another holiday !!

I am now sat down, the house is clean and Tidy, please note the tidy as I am not the tidiest person, but I do try, but the house is both!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment