Wednesday 24 January 2018

I do find it hard, but so determined !


I have been asked many times how I cope. I do find it very hard, but I am so determined to say  the  positive. My dad said  the other day, that I have made it easy  for him to cope because I am positive, That is what  drives me !  I may have this awful cancer, but why should everyone suffer too. It is just not fair . I also have Kate (everyone needs a Kate)where I can cry and feel sorry for my self, when I leave there the happy faces  goes back on and the world ok. But I do have bad days and I will let some people know now, but it hard for me to let people know that I am having one .

Back to this week . Went to Helens the dog trainer with Bertie which was excellent. and the usual dog walking with Heather  and Poppy. Art was great, although I was rubbish this week, never use black !!!. I went to counselling with Kate this morning  and this afternoon I spent baking, which I love doing. Swimming Thursday and Friday and looking forward to my swim and chat with Cathy !

1 comment:

  1. Great post as usual. I would not live without traveling. Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.
    Travel early and travel often. Live abroad, if you can. Understand cultures other than your own. As your understanding of other cultures increases, your understanding of yourself and your own culture will increase exponentially.
    Did you know that you can print favorite photos of your work and hang them on the wall as canvas prints?

    Add comments

    ReplyDelete