Wednesday 17 January 2018

oops over doing things

I think I may have over done things as I got very tired ! I actually missed swimming today.
I had a great walk on Monday Evening and Art was very good.  I also have Benji this week so plenty of dog walking. Today I took Poppy, Benji and Bertie for a walk in the park, all rolled  in fox's pooh, they stank, try bathing 3 dogs that had pooh all round their faces !!
I take this drink called moa, they have changed the recipe , they say improved, but it has just made me   feel sick !! I have 3 large bottles of it !!  sorry moan over !!
This afternoon I went looking at Dinner and Dance venues with Sarah.  Sarah and Adrian now have to choose one and I do not envy them. I do have my favourite and it not the one I thought it would be !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment