Sunday 7 January 2018

Now that I am living !!

Now that I am still here , I going to get on with it. Having finished work last year and having no chemotherapy life does feel a bit odd. I have no intention of going back to working life, but I am not one of those people that like to meet for coffee each day. I do need a purpose.  So where do I begin ?
I think I will concentrate on my sport for starters  and maybe some voluntary work, but voluntary without a lot of people, as weird as it sounds I do not want people to get to know me, just encase the tumour come back quickly.  Living with this is hard at times, some days harder than others and some days it is easy.
Enough rambling on .  Busy weekend. Walking with mum and Celia on the Downs was brilliant and I will never get bored of walking there. We have such a laugh, we always  power walk 6 miles, we have  a great hip action !!!!!!
Sunday I was out on the bike with Phil, about 10 miles, it was icy in place, but it felt great. I am getting better at going up hills..  Mike and Lily( John parents) came round for coffee and to finish the day mum cooked roast lamb  for  dinner. Perfect weekend !!

No comments:

Post a Comment