Sunday 11 February 2018

Feeling a little lost at times but still living

While life is very good at the moment. Thursday I swam and then did a 4 mile bike ride down a long hill then back a though the village which is a slow and steady hill..  Friday I had a brilliant lunch with Anna and had our make done at Clinque. I treated myself to an eye shadow. Saturday Phil and I cycled 20 miles, I lead the way and some places did not come out where I thought they would !!.  But we do laugh and our thighs were not burning doing Up Sunday's Hill.  Sunday , Sophie is in training  for her walk, so off walking again, back up Sunday hill, this time on foot. Then a lovely afternoon pottering with Sophie.
If it wasn't for the sport I think I would go mad. I have always been a planner, but we this cancer  I find planning ahead hard,how I can hope to think I will be lucky enough to live 2 years plus.  I hate not being able to plan !!  I think what has unsettled men that someone a knew  long time ago died of cancer (my age).

No comments:

Post a Comment