Sunday 25 February 2018

a bit over whelmed, fun at the club

With putting your head up and shouting is all well and good, but I have felt a bit overwhelmed by it all. I do not want to be one of those people who has cancer and says why me, why anyone , but doing things like going in the gazette is hard, it somehow makes it all real again and I know it is realm there is no escape, but it make  it realer (if that is a word). I. t I am ok , on ward and upward as they say.

 Friday was my usual swimming with Cathy and John and food shopping with Mo.Cycled 25 mikes with Phil on Saturday and a bit saddle sore, but cycling is getting  better. Sunday Sophie and I went to the sailing club to get volunteers etc. It was so funny listening to how many miles they are going to cycle, many were thinking the shorter route, but with the banter that went on, not sure what they will end up doing!!  Poor Henry has now entered the middle distance and has not been on a bike in years, although he is young. I also got people to be marshals which  was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment