Wednesday 7 February 2018

What a laugh at art

A coffee with Janet on Monday, then pottering in the trying to sort everything out and of course my daily walk with Bertie, Heather and Poppy. Then I walked again in the evening with Mum, Celia and Elaine.
Tuesday  morning , daily dog walk, then I sat on the bike trainer for 25 min to try and get fit.(boring) Art was brilliant fun, child portrait , mine ended up looking like a bag lady, Calvin who sits next to me found my portrait funny , we did laugh a lot that afternoon.
Wednesday my usual swim and chat with Cathy which I always enjoy, even better now that I am keeping up with her !! I am trying to get inspiration with cooking, so I did some cheese scones , fairy cakes and cereal bars.  I then went for an hours dog walk with Heather.
I am trying so hard to stay positive at the moment, at times it is hard, other times it feels easy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment