Sunday 4 February 2018

Swimming, walking the dog and more cycling.

Sophie after her training walk
Friday I went swimming at Bradley Stoke pool, it was lovely. John swam with me and we took the bike in the car so I could cycle home. I got on the bike then cycled in the wrong direction and got lost, then I realised I did not have a key to get in, so having got my bearing, I cycled to  where John works and picked up the key and cycled home through the lanes, it was good in the end.
Saturday was spent doing housework and giving the dogs a cut. Sally and Jack were home so we had a takeaway in the evening. I am trying to cut out sugar so this was a treat.
Sunday Phil, John and I went for a bike ride. 20 miles today and it felt good. Sally went on her own, lets just say she is super fit!!. Mum and Sophie went on a training walk , getting ready for a 10 mile walk in Blenheim. In the afternoon we pottered, then mum cook a fantastic roast, she does the best gravy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment