Thursday 1 March 2018

Cyling home in the snow

Monday was spent pottering in the house and my usual dog walk. Tuesday I went to art, John took me as dad is away, it was great fun. But the bike ride home was different, I had Sophie's old bike and I though that is it not snowing and it would be ok, wrong !!!, I left in sunshine , then it snowed and I could not see ahead, it was fun in a weird sort of way. I did get cold but hey ho, it meant I did not have to go on the bike trainer. Wednesday I went swimming then to the Mail with my friend Sarah, which I really enjoyed. The whole bike ride is only really taking place because chatting to Sarah and Adrian we all thought it was a good idea !!!  We all love a challenge and it is doing me good to have it to focus on. Today I went for a dog walk with Heather and meet up with Pam and her son walking their dog, so Bert had a good walk.. This afternoon I spend modelling sugar fondant for a cake I am making.  

No comments:

Post a Comment