Sunday 4 March 2018

Swimarathon and more cycling

Friday being snowed in I baked and made a snowman with Sophie
. Saturday the snow started to melt and the Swimarathon  was on. Cathy, Jessica, John, Gavin, Richard and myself had to swim for 55 min and see how many length we could do in that time. it was a relay and  We did 159 lengths, John say it woks out at 21 seconds a length, it was really hard work, but such incredible fun and a brilliant team spirit . We also raised money for the Rotary Club.
Sunday I went for A 16 mile bike ride with John, a little nervous because it had snowed and I thought it was cold, so wrong, I was boiling!!!. But we stuck to the main roads and it was lovely ride. The
afternoon you I did some more cooking !!1

Swimming with Smiles Team

Bert loving snow 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous achievement Julie!
    Go girl.
    Jen H H

    ReplyDelete