Sunday 18 March 2018

a true cyclist, I was shouted at!!

Friday I went back to swimming after a 2 week break and it felt good not only to swim but to chat to Cathy and the other people there. My skin had been itching after swimming, but I took another swimmers advice and showered again as soon as I got home and I am pleased to say not itching.

Saturday a 21 mile bike in the snow and wind, it was hard and John put some good hills in, also Phil and I got shouted and sworn at for not pulling over in a country lane, there was a natural space for them to get past 2 min later, it was not nice,(Phil, said we are true cyclist now) but then some people are not nice!  overall the ride was very good.

Today I just pottered walking Bertie and Benji in the snow. Both dogs really enjoyed running in the snow.

We are going to Kent tomorrow for 5 day, a well needed break, living with this cancer thing is hard at times, mentally as well as physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment